The Pallet Network
TPN – THE Pallet Network is the UK’s leading pallet network. With 100 Members and 130 depot locations throughout the UK, we offer excellent service levels for next day, timed or economy deliveries for any palletised goods. We handle full, half or quarter pallet sizes, and you can see the dimensions on the images below. Our TPN XL service handles unusual or out of gauge freight. We have more than 100 Member companies, all top regional transport companies in their own right, and almost 130 depot locations across the UK.
We believe we lead the field in terms of performance, depot numbers and pallet volumes because we do not accept anything but fantastic service. Excellent customer care is at the heart of our business model. If you are looking for utterly reliable pallet distribution in the UK, Ireland or Europe, you’ve come to the right place. If you want a network which has a zero tolerance policy to loss or damage – you’ve come to the right place. If you have unusual or bulky palletised freight which needs treating with care and must still get there on time – you’ve come to the right place.
There are many important reasons to use TPN? Here are a few:
- We offer the best service in the industry
- We have the best postcode coverage in the UK
- We have developed a peak-proof operation, which means our excellent service continues even when volumes surge
- Our Hub and member operations are all accredited to ISO 9001 – we are the first pallet network to achieve this.
- Information from your Android mobile or iPhone.
- We have purpose-built Hub facilities in Minworth and two regional Hubs at Preston and Northampton.
- We have the only specialist service, TPN XL, with guaranteed delivery slots for outsize freight.
- We have links to Europe and Scandinavia, and TPN.ie, our sister network in Ireland.
- We have sector-leading IT, TPN Connect with web-based job input, track and trace, and ePOD signature capture. Our TPN App – TAPP – gives you all your pallet network